1. Our Sunday services are at 11am and 6pm.
2. Sit wherever you like (although the balcony is only opened when needed).
3. We tend to have families and children attend in the morning.
4. There are children's groups for the youngsters in the morning.
5. A crèche is available.
6. Tea and coffee are served after the services.
7. Our services include singing, prayers and a Bible based "message" - mostly given by our Pastor, David Horton.
8. Communion is conducted twice a month - towards the end of the service. There is no pressure to take the bread and wine if you don't wish to.
9. We have no seat to seat offering; there are offering boxes at the back of the church for those who wish to give.
10. That's it... I couldn't think of a tenth... so take a look around our website for more about our services.